20 February 2011

In My Mailbox - (47, 48, 49, 50, 51 & 52)

It's time for another FEW many weeks of In My Mailbox - here's a look at all the great books that arrived on my doorstep either by purchase, trade or for review. It's hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. As always, thanks so much for hosting it Kristi!

Sadly, it's been a few many weeks again since I've done an IMM. Sorry about that, but real life is still getting in the way. Please see post titled Life vs. the Blog for further details.... Then you'll all understand why my head has been elsewhere. So, for now... here is everything (that I can remember at least) for the last month + that I've purchased, received to review, etc. Again, sorry for not posting a picture. Most of the books have been put away on my shelves. :)

FOR REVIEW:

The Dark Mirror (Dark Passage, #1) By: M.J. Putney
Divergent By: Veronica Roth
Saving Zoe By: Alyson Noel
Faking 19 By: Alyson Noel
Mad Love By: Suzanne Selfors (Already read... review posts this week)
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance By: Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin
Inevitable By: Jason Letts (ebook to review - review recently posted)
Kiss of a Star (Artemis Lupine, #2) By: Catherine Banks (ebook to review - read, review posted soonish)
The Goddess Test By: Amiee Carter
Chasing Alliecat By: Rebecca Fjelland Davis
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1) By: Karen Mahoney
Falling Under By: Gwen Hayes
Nocturne (Claire de Lune, #2) By: Christine Johnson
Ruby Red By: Kerstin Gier
Cryer's Cross By: Lisa McMann
All You Get Is Me By: Yvonne Prinz
Pearl By: Jo Knowles
Paradise By: Jill S. Alexandra

A HUGE Thank you goes out to - St. Martin's Griffin/Macmillan, Walker Books for Young Readers/Macmillan, Feiwel & Friends/Macmillan, Henry Holt and Co./Macmillan, HarperCollins,  HarperCollins/Katherine Tegen Books, HarlequinTeen, Nal Trade Paperback/Penguin, Simon & Schuster/Simon Pulse, Flux, Jason Letts and Catherine Banks!


PURCHASED:

Across the Universe By: Beth Revis (Great book! Review to post soonish!)
Unearthly By: Cynthia Hand
Awakened (House of Night, #8) P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Balefire Omnibus By: Cate Tiernan
Tenth Grade Bleeds #3: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod By: Heather Brewer
Eleventh Grade Burns #4: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod By: Heather Brewer
Sweep: Dark Magick, Awakening, and Spellbound: Volume 2 By: Cate Tiernan
My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers, #4) By: Rachel Vincent
Dragon Heir By: Cinda Williams Chima
Trapped By: Michael Northrop
The Hybrid Saga: The Coven By: Matti Snook
Tempestuous By: Lesley Livingston
Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) By: Andrea Cremer (Needed a pretty finished copy. Already read, great book - review to be posted soonish!))
Hate List By: Jennifer Brown
Falling for Romeo By: Jennifer Laurens

I've also ordered a few books on my Kindle... those haven't been listened - sorry!

GIFTED, TRADED or WON:

Nada! Well, I did win a $20 amazon gift card, but I used it for a preorder, so I haven't received the books yet.

I'll try to post these weekly again... though it might be a few weeks before my IMM's start up weekly again. Keep an eye out for a post explaining what's going on here. What all have you guys been getting?

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

16 comments:

  1. WOW, so many great books!What I like most is RUBY RED- Kerstin Gier, she's a German author and I really hope US readers will love her novels just as much as I do:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!
    So many great books!! I look forward to all the reviews as l am looking into buying some of them =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books!!
    I really have to get around to reading Cryer's Cross soon and Across the Universe.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-7_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! You had a full mailbox these past few weeks! Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By Golly- My eyes are in heaven. You have some really awesome titles. I have a few of them but most I am definitely coveting.


    Enjoy your reads!!!

    Here is my IMM:
    http://www.lovlivlifereviews.com/2011/02/in-my-mailbox-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow loads of books this week. I would never be able to decide where to start. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these sound like great books, some of which i have read and I can say that you will greatly enjoy them. Happy reading!

    My IMM if interested

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO many awesome books! I am looking forward to reading Across the Universe and Unearthly especially :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those book purchases!!! enjoy the reads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy moly Batman, that's a huge list of books! But it's for a few weeks so it's understandable. I was lucky enough to get Divergent too and can't wait to dive into it. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is an awesone haul for the month. You got a lot of great books. I loved Across the Universe and Unearthly. Can't wait to see what you think of The Goddess Test, that looks really good. Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome mailbox - several of those books are on my list, Can't wait to read your review on Nightshade. I have it on my shelf waiting to be read .

    Have a great week!

    In Our Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just want to give you the 7 facts award, if you want to know more about it visit my blog:

    http://mybookaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/02/7-facts-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wowzers! That's a lot of books! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow how many books! I can't believe you already have The Goddess Test! I'm crazy to read it! Falling Under and Divergent are on my TBR too!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love